Credit by Exam
- Students must submit a request for Credit by Exam form to Learning Center
- If approved, students will then need to register by the semester’s due date to take Credit by Exam
- After students register and pay (link below), the Testing Center will provide the testing information (time, room, and date of exam)
- Credit by Exams are given a week before the term starts. (Fall, Spring, and Summer).
- Students will receive a study guide when registered (if available).
Day of Test
- Students must present test printed registration form, receipt of testing payment, valid photo ID on day of testing.
- Students must arrive 15 minutes before testing time to the testing location.
- Students will not be allowed to enter testing lab if they arrive late
Students must contact instructor for test results.
|ACG 2021||3||Financial Accounting||Clark, J.|
|CGS 1100||3||Business Comp. Appl.||Johnson, J.|
|HIM 2012||2||Medico-legal Aspects of Records||Ziesemer, B.|
|HIM 1430||3||Concepts of Disease||Ziesemer, B.|
|HIM 2442||1||Pharmacology & Laboratory Analysis||Ziesemer, B.|
|HSC 1531||3||Medical Terminology||Ziesemer, B.|
Credit by Exam testing fee is $25 per credit hour.