If you are currently enrolled in a public, Florida institution of higher education, and you wish to take coursework that will be transferred back to your current institution, complete and submit an online Transient Student Admission Application through www.FloridaShines.org

If your home institution is a private or out-of-state institution or is not listed with FloridaShines, you must:

  • Complete an online application
  • Pay the $30 application fee
  • Submit a signed transient approval letter or form from your home institution