Make Up Tests
Instructor Submits Request
- Instructors submit a Test Request form at least one business day prior to testing. Form can be found in Canvas.
Day of Test
- Students must present valid photo ID on day of testing.
- Students must sign and date the test request form.
- Students must complete the test and return all test materials to proctor.
- Students will not be allowed to enter testing lab if they arrive late
Make Up Test Late Policy
- If a student is less then 30 minutes late to their scheduled testing appointment, the student will be permitted to complete their test only using the remaining appointment time.
- If a student is more then 30 minutes late to their scheduled testing appointment, the student must contact the testing manager or your instructor to discuss and schedule an alternative testing arrangement.
- If a student is late to their scheduled testing appointment due to special circumstances, the student will be referred to the Testing Manager to discuss next steps.
- Students must contact instructor for test results.
- Proctor scans completed test and sends it within 24 hours back to instructor via Canvas.
- Testing staff will hold hard copy of tests in file until the end of semester.