- Vehicles must be parked within the lines marking the parking space with the tires against the cement wheel stop.
- Vehicles are not permitted to be backed into parking spaces.
- Parking in any of the following areas is prohibited: in a fire lane, within an intersection or crosswalk, in front of a driveway or sidewalk, on any grass, paths or sidewalks, in such a manner as to block or obstruct traffic, at any place where signage or markings prohibit parking, in a reserved space or area, in accessible parking spaces without displaying proper placard/license plate
- No vehicle should be parked overnight on campus without notifying Campus Security. Any vehicle parked on campus for 24 hours or more without proper notification may be removed from campus and stored at the expense of the owner/operator.
- Bicycles may be operated in parking lots, roadways and on designated bike paths.
- Bicycles should be parked at bicycle racks and locked when not in use.
- No skateboards, inline skates, or hoverboards may be used on campus.
Moving Traffic Rules
- Violators of traffic regulations will be referred to the appropriate law enforcement agency for action.
- Campus roads Speed Limit is 20 mph
- Parking lots Speed Limit is 10 mph
- Every vehicle shall come to a complete stop for a stop sign and shall ensure it is safe to proceed before resuming movement.
- All vehicles are required to yield right of way to pedestrians in crosswalks.
- No vehicles are permitted to drive on campus recklessly, carelessly, or in willful to wanton disregard for the rights and safety of others and property.
The College reserves the right to revoke parking privileges and/or remove from campus, at the owner’s expense, any vehicle associated with excessive violation of parking/traffic regulations.