Great question! As part of our efforts to Protect the Nest, we’re asking everyone to take responsibility for ensuring they follow preventative measures to help keep themselves and those around them healthy.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol).
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
- Avoid contact with those who are sick, and avoid others if you are sick.
- Regularly clean and disinfect frequently touched objects.
- Avoid touching shared surfaces such as door handles, gas pumps, grocery carts, elevator buttons, etc. with your hands. Use your knuckles or hips or a paper towel or disposable glove. Or wash your hands/sanitize after touching high-touch surfaces.
- Avoid shaking hands.
- If you’re feeling sick, stay home. Do not risk your health or the wellbeing of others by trying to “tough it out.”